Ultimate Fire HD Pro • Files: 583 • Zip Size: 4.1GB • Price: $150.00 US
At long last, here it is, after four long years and zero trips to the emergency room, what every serious sound designer needs: A professionally recorded fire sound effects library. I present: Ultimate Fire. This scorching hot royalty free collection contains 583 fire sound effects recorded at 24-Bit 96kHz and 192kHz.
I started this sound library out of the need for a diverse collection of fire that I could use in my work for video game audio. As I recorded more and more fire I began to realize that this fire adventure was starting get serious so I kept on recording until I had a massive quantity of material. I then carefully edited and mastered the source material for what turns out to be a total of three months in man hours. I hope you enjoy this sound library as much as I enjoyed recording it. Fire is a blast to record but very, very dangerous. Now you don’t have to go out and get hot, sweaty, smelly and burned. I did that for you. – Frank
- 4 years in the making
- More than 25 recording sessions, 3 months of digital editing
- 40 gallons of highly flammable liquids
- 15 Gigabytes of source material, 4.1GB – 583 24bit/96k Broadcast wav files.
Sound Devices 702 – Fostex FR-2 – Sanken CSS-5 Stereo Shotgun Microphone – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Audio Technica AT-835ST – Sony PCM-D1 – Sony D-50 – Water Bucket
Ultimate Fire HD Pro • Files: 583 • Zip File Size: 4.1GB • Price: $150.00 US
This collection is split up into 5 zip files.
SBPF01-01 Ultimate Fire: Bursts & Whooshes • Zip File Size: 707.9MB
SBPF01-02 Ultimate Fire: Flames & Foley • Zip File Size: 397.2MB
SBPF01-03 Ultimate Fire: Torches & Flamethrowers • Zip File Size: 681.3MB
SBPF01-04 Ultimate Fire: Burning 1 • Zip File Size: 873.7MB
SBPF01-05 Ultimate Fire: Burning 2 • Zip File Size: 842.3MB
Partial sound description list – this PDF Sound File List link has the complete list:
- Fire, Burn: Brush Debris, Large Brush Pile Burning, Medium Crackling
- Fire, Burn: Forest: Large Forest Fire Burning, Heavy Crackling
- Fire, Burn: Brush And Slash Debris Burning, Logging Site, Large Flames
- Fire, Burn: Medium Slash Debris Pile Burning And Crackling/li>
- Fire, Burst: Chemical Fire Ignite And Burn
- Fire, Burst: Gas: Flame Burst With Gas Sizzle And Crackling Embers
- Fire, Burst: Gas Fire Ignite, Poof
- Fire, Burst: Gas: Flame Burst With Gas Sizzle, Soft Crackling Flames
- Fire, Burst: Kerosene Fire Ignite, Quick With Sizzling Burn
- Fire, Burst: Lighter Fluid Drop On Fire, Small, Rapid Flames
- Fire, Burst: Camp Stove Oil Burst, Intense Flame Hiss
- Fire, Burst: Whoosh: Large Burst, Burn, Flame Ignite
- Fire, Torch: Small Stick Flame Whoosh By
- Fire, Torch: Whooshes: Flaming Torch Whooshes And Movement
- Fire, Torch: Whoosh: Medium Hand Held Kerosene Torch Flame
- Fire, Burn: Gas Flames Burning, Intense, Aggressive Flames
- Fire, Torch: Flamethrower, Large Burst And Burn
- Fire, Torch: Flamethrower 03, Medium Burst And Burn, Ignite With Flame Movement
- Fire, Torch: Propane Gas Torch Into Embers, Burning Hot Coals
Once you complete your transaction the file(s) will be available for download. Check your email that you used for the transaction for a secure download link. If there is any problems call or email us for an immediate response.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a SoundBox before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at TheRecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully. Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact The Recordist.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.