Ultimate Destruction HD Pro • Files: 600 • Zip Size: 1.5GB • Price: $100.00 US
Ultimate Destruction HD Pro Sound Effects Library is a one-of-a-kind collection of over 600 sounds presented across 217 tracks that will blow your mind. Recorded over a five year period at 24-Bit 96kHz in a multitude of dirty, dusty, smelly, noisy, dangerous and physically grueling locations.
Some of the session locations were a office building being torn down, a house being ripped apart, a metal recycling plant and a junk yard. My JD tractor and my one acre outdoor foley area were also used extensively.
There are no heavily processed sound effects here (except the explosions), just the real life destruction action as it happened. Many of the tracks were recorded with multiple extended frequency response microphones at close, medium and distant perspectives. Each category was recorded separately to give you, the sound designer the freedom to layer and process each type of sound individually for the most creative options. Extra long tracks of debris dumps and movements were recorded using concrete, glass, wood and metal so you have enough length to create the ultimate crash sequence.
The majority of the sound effects were recorded outside in a natural environment with no room reflections. Other crazy sounds include: objects thrown into a huge dumpster, an axe thrown against a ceiling light fixture, excavator metal bucket hits, construction trash bin foley and much more.
With this collection your creative options for designing high impact destruction soundscapes for your productions are nearly limitless. You can rest assured that you will not have to get dirty, smelly and exhausted recording the insanity of destruction… I’ve done that for you. Stay safe. Enjoy! -Frank
Commercial building destroyed by an excavator – A house being ripped apart – Large piles of metal debris crushing – Metal recycling machine – Computer and electronic device crashes – Extra long concrete and glass dumps – Heavy wood drops and foley – Tree falls and branch movements – Huge rock impacts – Tannerite explosions
Sound Devices 702 (2) – Fostex FR-2 – Sennheiser MKH-8040ST – Sennheiser MKH-8040 – Sanken CSS-5 – Sennheiser MKH-416 – Audio Technica AT-835ST – Sony PCM-D1 – Sony D-50
Partial sound description list – this Sound File List PDF link has the complete list:
- Crash, Computers: Multiple Macs Smashed On Hard Surface
- Crash, Concrete: Debris Chunks Large Fall On Hard Surface
- Crash, Concrete: Debris Fall On Hard Surface
- Crash, Concrete: Drop Pile Of Concrete Debris On Wood Planks
- Crash, Demolition: Building Wall Collapse, Large Wood Plaster Debris
- Crash, Demolition: Building Wall Rip Apart By Excavator, Brick Debris
- Crash, Demolition: Excavator: House Rip Apart, Wood Tearing
- Crash, Metal: Debris Falling Into Recycling Compactor Machine
- Crash, Metal: Junk Object Large Impact Movement Glass Debris
- Crash, Metal: Junk Object Large Roll Down Hillside
- Crash, Metal: Sheet Metal Roofing Crunch And Fold
- Crash, Metal: Trash Books Thrown Into Large Industrial Dumpster
- Crash, Wood: Drop Pile Of Lumber On Hard Surface
- Debris, Concrete Chunks Movement, Debris Handling
- Debris, Electronics: Television Parts, Glass And Plastic Movement
- Explosion, Large: Tannerite, Medium Smooth Echo
- Explosion, Small: Black Power Flame Burst In Large Barrel
- Glass, Debris: Cracking Window Debris Shards
- Glass, Debris: Shards Falling, Large Pieces Dumped
- Metal, Crush: Steel Debris Crush, Movement, Scrape
- Metal, Impact: Excavator Loader Claw Drop Steel Beam
- Rocks, Dump: Boulders Dropped Into Large Metal Dump Truck
- Rocks, Fall: Large Rocks Tumble Down Hillside In Quarry
- Wood, Crack: Lumber Crack, Dry Break, Snap
- Wood, Crack: Plywood Heavy Ripping Tear
- Wood, Tree: Branch And Log Movement, Rustling
- Wood, Tree: Fall To Ground, Slow Cracking, Heavy Impact
- Wood, Tree: Log With Branches Rustle, Movement On Ground
Check out all the videos: Recording Ultimate Destruction HD Pro
Check out: The Making of Recording Ultimate Destruction HD Pro
Once you complete your transaction the file(s) will be available for download. Check your email that you used for the transaction for a secure download link. If there is any problems call or email us for an immediate response.
Because the TheRecordist.com Web site offers its users the opportunity to audition a SoundBox before a purchase is made, all transactions conducted at TheRecordist.com are considered final sales. Please make your license purchasing decisions carefully, because once you have obtained download access to any of our digital sound effects, we are unable to cancel your license or issue a refund for your purchase.
Before purchasing, please take the time to look at our license agreement. The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you, which means there are some restrictions, so please read it carefully. Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact The Recordist.
This work is made and sold under license. By accepting this work, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this work is limited and restricted solely for the purpose of synchronizing recordings there from in timed relation with films, training or marketing presentations, radio and television presentations or commercials, and any other multimedia, audiovisual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations. Neither you nor anyone else may make any copies of any of the recordings on this work, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the purpose of specific audio and/or visual synchronization at your own facility. Transfer, copying or duplication of the work in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by The Recordist. Transfer of one or more sounds to any format allowing network or remote access by two or more end users requires a multi-user License. Contact The Recordist for details. In the event of a breach of these terms, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.